[Elfsea] Re: Party, October 29th

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 12 16:43:51 PDT 2005

Yup, that is why I thought it a good project.
First you must define your ingredients.
The only question now is whether to use yellow or
white grits. We shall see if is gets done right.

Crandall, Olde Foole

--- Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Now Crandall, I would be willing to bet that
> only we 'olde fooles' would
> know how to make red-eye gravy, and then only
> those who had lived in the
> "deep" south.  What do you think?
>
> Gwen
> Loch Ruadh Rocks!!
> >

> >From: <pcrandal at sbcglobal.net>
> >To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
> >Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Re: Party, October 29th
> >Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:42:00 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >Grits and red-eye gravy.  A good idea, thanks
> for
> >volunteering to make it.
> >
> >--- Robin Mitchell-Mabry <smabry at flash.net>
> >wrote:
> >
> > > Would break fast include grits? Or strictly
> on
> > > our own?
> > >

> > > Robin Mitchell
> > >
> > > Sometimes God calms the storm
> > >
> > > and sometimes he allows the storm to rage
> and
> > > calms his child.

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith