[Elfsea] Event report

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 30 17:16:31 PST 2005

What a great event!

I heard stories, and songs that I had not heard before. People were inspired to stand and tell of their experiences. People came out of the woodwork that we had not seen for (it seems) years. Welcome back! And new people as well, even escapees from hurricanes.

The food seemed never ending, and even breakfast was provided. We were stuffed, and praise was flowing. Elfsea's reputation for pot luck was well upheld

I would say that I good time was had by all. Even the light rain during the night was refreshing, and went away by the time daylight woke those who stayed.

Ehh? What was that?

It was not an event, just a party? Oh.

How can you tell?

Crandall, Olde Foole

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith