[Elfsea] Neddleworkers Guild Meeting and class...

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Sun Oct 16 18:14:16 PDT 2005

Hola!

I am very sorry to do this to everyone wishing to attend, but I'm afraid I
am going to have to cancel Wednesday's class/meeting and reschedule for next
Wednesday (the 26th). Some you may already know, but my brother's National
Guard unit has been called into duty.  He was not supposed to leave until
next month, but the powers that be decided to ship his unit out much earlier
(he leaves Wednesday)...even though they are not fully trained.  So....I am
leaving tomorrow night to say goodbye and won't be back until later in the
week.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you.

Maria

PS...The Elfsea web-site has my address and phone number wrong (I've moved).
My new address is:

6031 Sunnyside Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76119

We no longer have a land line.