[Elfsea] Guild Meeting and Class Tomorrow Night

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Tue Oct 25 09:47:26 PDT 2005

Hola!

Just a freindly reminder that tomorrow night is our guild meeting and class
featuring Lady Prudence as our teacher.  Lady Prudence will be teaching the
art of long-arm cross stitch.  She will only be bringing 5 kits with her.
The meeting will be at 7:30pm at my residence:

6031 Sunnyside Dr. Lot #32
Fort Worth, Texas 76119

682-557-1183

Directions:

Take your best route to East Loop 820

>From I-30 and north:
Go  South on 820.  Exit Wilbarger and turn left.  Go straight at the stop
sign.

>From I-20 and south:
Go north on 820. Exit Martin/Wilbarger.  Go through the stop sign (this is
Martin) at the next stop sign turn right.

At Cravens turn left (you will see a horse farm).  Right after the horse
farm, turn into the mobile home park (Summerlake Estates). Shortly after the
guard shack is a stop sign, go stright.  The street will curve left, follow
the curve.  The street will curve left again.  My home in is in that curve
(I live in the back left corner of the community).  You should see my
station wagon sitting in the drive way, but I will try to have Phelippe's
shield out for display.

I hope to see you all here!

Maria