[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] More Information

headturner headturner at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 12:48:31 PDT 2005

I just found out last night that my church is one of the main
spear-headers for the DFW area relief effort as my church has a large
food/clothing bank.

The church is Shady Grove Church
1829 W. Shady Grove Road
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
972-790-0800

   I'm not sure which Pastor is heading this up, but the Compassion
Ministries Pastor is David Green. If you call to leave donations or
offer help, ask the receptionist where the drop off is or who you need
to talk to. She should be able to tell y'all something. You're more than
welcome to use my name as a reference for whatever. lol
   Our food bank on the Arlington/Grand Prairie line off of Abrams
called People That Care. This is available to anyone who is needing
groceries and such. (in other words to any of you who are in between
jobs and need some extra help.)

Sincerely,
Violet
Terri Head