[Elfsea] Defender

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Wed Sep 14 09:53:28 PDT 2005

Greetings from you Herald and Set up coordinator for Defender. Defender
is next week and we still need people to volunteer to help with setup.
In exchange for helping with setup you get on site early and get to have
your choice of camping spots(as long as they have not already been taken
by someone else). Many people for light work, in fact if I can get 5-8
people to show up at one time I don't think that setup will take much
longer two hours. What say you Elfsea!

Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.
Aetna