[Elfsea] Defender

foofurjlr at aol.com foofurjlr at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 07:44:47 PDT 2005

I am so sorry that I did not show yesterday. I have so much going on with school and one of my papers did not come back with a very good grade. With that and the whole baby making thing...it is a little hectic to say the least. I am sure that you understand that.

Anyway...I am unable to attend business meeting tomorrow but Richard will be bringing by the garb that needs repair. I am once again so sorry for not coming over when I told you I would.

In Service of the Barony of Elfsea
Giliana Launceleyn - Hospitaler
foofurjlr at aol.com