[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender & Hafla Banners

Robin Mitchell-Mabry smabry at flash.net
Mon Sep 19 12:35:07 PDT 2005

The banners that we have in the shed are for the first hafla held in Elfsea.
These are the ones that were made with all of the names of the baronies,
with the tassels.

I don't see any Rebar in the shed for the banners.  I don't know how they
were set up.  I guess you'll need to contact whoever set up the first hafla.

 I'll try to remember to bring them to the shed party when we load up on
Thursday.

I'm going to try to be there around 5:30 , but I think other people are
planning on showing up around 7 p.m..  My husband will be helping with the
set up.  He'll remind me.

That reminds me: HEY EVERYBODY - write your name on your ice chests so we
don't have to go thru the "has anybody seen mine?" this time.

YIS

H.Ly. Robin

Robin Mitchell-Mabry

Sometimes God calms the storm

and sometimes he allows the storm to rage and calms his child.