[Elfsea] Crandal's Warning - corrected link

Spence Mabry SMABRY at flash.net
Wed Sep 21 04:46:42 PDT 2005

I'm glad I changed my plans and decided to stay at
the Day's Inn instead of camping.

And speaking of Defender, has anyone looked at the
website?  I went there looking for a schedule,
anything other than what was in the BlackStar and it
leaves one with a slight disappointment.  There is
nothing about there being no feast on the website,
nothing in terms of a schedule (like when armor
inspections are suppose to start, things like that).
I know there usually isn't room in the BlackStar for
such details, but one usually expects more from a
website ...

And couldn't we have gotten a better map, or at least
one that you could click on and enlarge.  We've had
enough events there I'm sure someone somewhere has
one.  Remember, this could be someone's very first
event and our presence on the web is as important
(sometimes more so) as any other presence.  Let's
don't hort-shift it just because "we" have "always"
done things a certain way.

Therein lies the easy, more comfortable way of
stagnation.

Ceatta
(now climbing down from upturned barrel in certain of
courtyard before the baronial Guard come looking for
him)