[Elfsea] fighter practice today?

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 15:51:08 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/25/2005 11:29:49 A.M. Central Standard Time,
kerbow2 at comcast.net writes:

Is anyone going to  fighter practice today?  Is anyone in youth boffer going
to be  there?  No rain expected today, only sun and  heat!!

Thanks,
Debbie

Sorry,
Richard had a soccer game at the same time as practice. I try to be  at all
the joint practices for any youth who wish to practice. I am also  looking for
someone to take on the duty of local Youth Combat Marshall  for  Elfsea. I
would like to suggest that if Centurions Daire or  Louie are there both are
wonderful at helping the children.

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
DEM Youth Combat