[Elfsea] Life's Little Updates

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 30 15:30:02 PDT 2005

Ansteorra in mourning, movin' there's Raimond
Everything that he's got is just what he has on.
When the Star is high in Ansteorran sky
He'll be driving to the event fair.
Ansteorra in mourning, Amarillo he'll be there.

Took his Fooling from Elfsea, took his wife from
An Tir.
If foolery gets no better, I'm sure to shed a
tear.
He'll be looking for fate, when he moves that
crate.
And he's hoping that Baron ain't blind.
Ansteorra in mourning, but Raimond, he won't
mind.

Amarillo' in mourning, movin' there's
Raimond?Everything that he's got is just what he
has on.  ?He ain't got a dime, but what he got is
fine. ?He ain't rich, but Lord he's free.
Ansteorra in mourning, Amarillo where he'll be.
Ansteorra in mourning, Amarillo where he'll be.

--- neil starkey <raimonddemora at hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------------------

Greetings all,

All is well with myself and my wife.  Just to let
everyone know, we had plans to travel a while,
however decided to stop that for a bit and moved
to Amarillo.  Phone numbers are the same, so if
you need to contact us, we can be found.  As you
can see, I still lurk around here also.

Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself
for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.
(Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")