[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender & Hafla Banners

Robin Mitchell-Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sat Sep 17 14:55:50 PDT 2005

Hi guys,

If you need the Hafla banners, please let me know ASAP because they
currently reside in my linen closet. This is to keep the rodents from eating
them like they did our t-shirts. You will need to contact Arabella for the
poles, as far as I know they're still in her back yard.

Do we want to shoot for 5:30pm, 6pm, or 7pm?  I'm open to almost anything
that keeps me from driving West bound during sunset.

For anybody interested: I'll bring the Elfsea 25th Anniversary t-shirts to
Defender. Price is $5 each.

Sizes available: 3XL, 2XL, & XL.

YIS,

HL Robin de Shealladh

Chamberlain Elfsea

Robin Mitchell

Sometimes God calms the storm

and sometimes he allows the storm to rage and calms his child.