[Elfsea] DEFENDER RAPIER TOURNAMENT Best Death

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 10:51:02 PDT 2005

Hello All,

  As the list mistress for the Rapier Tournament, I am
offering a personal prize for the "Best Death."
  I really enjoy the theatrical aspects of fighting
and I can never truly tell what is going on during
one. When someone "dies" and makes a show, it always
seems to entertain the crowd. Plus, I know who won.

 So Fighters - Please, if you happen to die while
fighting, put on a show for us all. You could be
rewarded!

 To the Crowd - Please let me know who you think "Died
Well."  Since I am running the list, I might not see
every death.

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 Glaslyn's Keep of the Flame