[Elfsea] Rita Recovery

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:16:23 PDT 2005

I realize that many are unable to return to their homes at this time, so
they will not know what kind of damage, if any, they have suffered.
Thankfully Rita was not as bad as it could have been, but I'm hearing
reports that damage is worse than orginially thought in some areas.

Many of us have already cleaned out our closets and donated money to the
Katrina victims.  But, there should be something that we as a kingdom can do
to help now.

To those that are housing evacuees, is there something that is needed?
Food, bedding etc?

Is long term shelter needed?  I'm sure some will need help once they are
able to return to their homes with clean up.

Is it possible to use http://www.ansteorraforums.net/ as a means of
communication, or maybe set up another website?

Also LA received more damage, have we heard anything from there, do we know
if any members were affected also and what may be needed?

I will help in any way I can.  I will keep my offer of housing open to any
who may need it.  Just give me a call 972-420-9637.

In Service,

HL Mary Elisabeth