[Elfsea] Centurion Daire!

dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Sep 8 11:33:09 PDT 2005

I know I saw someone mention this somewhere, but I'm so excited I had to
mention it again!

This past weekend at Gothic War, Elfsea's dedicated Knight Marshal and
Captain of the Baronial Guard, Daire de Haya was announced as the newest
member of the Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star!

Vivat! Centurion Daire!

I had to leave the event before this announcement came, much to my regret.
If anyone has photos of this moment, I would dearly love to see them. Thanks
and again, congratulations Centurion Daire!

-=Armand=-
Lord Elfsea

  _____