[Elfsea] Centurion Daire!

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 15:50:25 PDT 2005

Greetings Elfsea, As Centurion Tomas has stated, I was in complete shock. I
was told that because of my shoulder being messed up I was not even going to
be considered until it was better. When Tomas was about to call out the name
I was thinking about everyone that was there and who was going to be the
newest Centurion. When my name was called I didn't believe that I had heard
what was said. I don't know about the rest of you but when they're giving
out awards (especially ones I would like to have) I like to play the game of
it was my name that was called, so when it really was my name I didn't
believe it. And yes it did take Medb to start poking me and pulling me out
of my chair until I believed that it was me. I was humbled and very honored
to see who's cloak I was being given and then to see the race to get the
garter into His Majesty's hand. I would like to thank all of my new brothers
and sisters for allowing me to be part of the Centurions.
Your humble servant
Dáire de Haya, Centurion # 69