[Elfsea] RE: [Ansteorra] Rita Recovery - Canton, TX

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Mon Sep 26 05:12:47 PDT 2005

Good Gentles,

I have a station wagon with good gas mileage and can drive down on
Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday as I do not work on those days, if this
assistance is needed.

YIS,

Liz or Lady Fionnghuala the Fair or "Nuala" or my evil twin, Cedric
"It seems the less a statesman amounts to, the more he loves the flag."
                      ~~~~~Kin Hubbard~~~~~~

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:31:31 -0500 "Vicki Marsh" <xaraxene at comcast.net>
writes:
> I know we want to help our own, but a place that we have been many
> times
> might be able to use our help right now. The Canton Civic Center is
> caring
> for several busloads of evacuees from Beaumont, and they need help.
> This is
> the site that we use for Steppes Warlord, Elfsea Defender, and
> Ansteorran
(SNIP!)> This is the city that has allowed us to invade their park,
> restaurants, and
> civic center on a regular basis. Can anyone who knows the managers
> of the
> Canton Civic Center check on this and report back?
>
> In Service,
>
> Xene

(SNIP!)> I will help in any way I can.  I will keep my offer of housing
open