[Elfsea] Browncoats Alert

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:30:55 PDT 2005

 I have school Friday and work Saturday. Ren and I will be going Saturday
night

Robert

On 9/28/05, Spence Mabry <smabry at flash.net> wrote:

> How 'bout Saturday Afternoon? At one of the Movie Taverns, if it's playing
> there?
>  Ceatta
> *Take my love, take my land*
> *Take me where I cannot stand*
> *I don't care, I'm still free*
> *You can't take the sky from me*
> *Take me out to the black*
> *Tell them I ain't comin' back*
> *Burn the land and boil the sea*
> *You can't take the sky from me*
> *There's no place I can be*
> *Since I found Serenity*
> *But you can't take the sky from me...*

Even if my vital spark should be blown out, I believe that I should behave
with courageous dignity in the presence of fate, and strive to be a worthy
companion of the beautiful, the good, and the true. But fate has its master
in the faith of those who surmount it, and limitation has its limits for
those who, though disillusioned, live greatly. Helen Keller

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan