[Elfsea] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Middle Eastern Dance Contest POSTPONED!!!!

Donita Len Schubert SCHUBERT_DONITA_LEN at Lilly.com
Thu Sep 22 05:19:45 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

Due to the predicted severe weather, Elfsea Defender has been canceled for
this weekend.  The Middle Eastern Dance Championship that was to occur
there will now be postponed.

The Demon Rita has simply given us more time to prepare for the contest.
Super-top-secret-cone-of-silence negotiations are in progress right now to
have this championship occur within the next couple of months.  Please
stay tuned, I will announce the results of the STSCOS talks as soon as I
figure out how to get out of the cone of silence.

Thank you all for your encouragement, support and love.
Lady Toryn Seven-Stitches