[Elfsea] Greetings from a new member

Lisette Abbott dragynstarre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 23:16:13 PDT 2005

Hello amidst the chaos surrounding Rita. I'd just like to introduce
ourselves, as we're *very* new to the SCA and Ansteorra. (We just
joined sometime last week...)

We're the Abbott family and still wrestling with SCA personas. As a
result, we don't have our names yet, but any help is welcome. I'm
Lisette Blanco-Cerda de Abbott; my son is 12 year old John E.B.
Abbott, and my husband is James Abbott. We're a DFW-area unschooling
family, so our interests and passions run wide and deep. I'm a
relatively new student of bellydance/Middle Eastern dance, teacher,
writer and artist, while John's fascinated with medieval weaponry,
warfare, and plagues (!). James is along for the ride!

I hope that once things return to normal, we'll get to meet many of
you all. We're excited and, truth be told, a bit intimidated by
joining and getting involved.

Sincerely,
Lisette, in search of *the* persona

--
"Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation.
Be notorious." ~Rumi