[Elfsea] Update (Was Re: Katrina Relief)

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 08:55:35 PDT 2005

Alex, thank you so much for your donation to the Red Cross and for your kind words. You're a most considerate lady.

Please don't think I feel unappreciated. That really isn't the concern at all.... those people in great need are. Perhaps I'm a bit militant and to the point when it comes to times like this. And for that, I apologize if I offended anyone. I don't mean to be abrasive, but rather cut to the chase and just get the job done as quickly and effectively as possible.

Meanwhile, an update...

Rix and I head to the Texas/Louisiana border tomorrow afternoon instead of today. So we have one more day to collect items if anyone has supplies to donate. My car is approaching full, but I also have a subwoofer in the back that can come out to make more room if needed. So, if you have supplies to donate then please conact myself, Rix, or if you're closer to Steppes then Katheryn to arrange your drop-off. (My one request is that dropoffs are not last minute.)

No idea on when I'll be back, as I may be sent further south by the Red Cross to work on telecom repairs. If any replies are sent after our departure, then they will be answered upon my return... whenever that may be.

Regards,
Colete

817-306-5838  Hm (please try this one first)
940-399-9797  Cell