[Elfsea] Centurion Daire!

David Knebel herault2 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 14:00:53 PDT 2005

Your Excellency, while I am certain that there are some pictures out
there, I will share share a perspective with you. Once more I was
serving our Crown as herald, so I was looking at Daire the moment I
uttered his name to call him into court.  He had a look of total shock,
almost as if he didn't recognise his own name.  You could almost see the
thoughts running through his head, " naww, not me, that can't have been
my name he just called. They're gonna make a Centurion, not me..., I
think about that time his lovely lady nudged him to get up. But it gets
better.  Picture this, Daire knealing in front of His Majesty,
surrounded by Centurions amd when I get to the point in the scroll
"advanced to the order of the Centurions of the Sable Star of
Ansteorra"  he gets the look of "Oh my gosh... this is for real, it is
me they are making a Centurion....".  It's times like these that make
being a herald fantastic.  Maybe my goode brother will enlighten us as
to what was really going on inside his head at those  moments.  I remain,

  ever in service,

Tomas