[Elfsea] Centurion Daire!

frayduck at comcast.net frayduck at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 17:29:08 PDT 2005

Woohoo!  Outstanding!  Congratulations, Daire!  Now I wish I'd been at court, instead of in camp.  Truly well-deserved :D

Dux

I know I saw someone mention this somewhere, but I'm so excited I had to mention it again!

This past weekend at Gothic War, Elfsea's dedicated Knight Marshal and Captain of the Baronial Guard, Daire de Haya was announced as the newest member of the Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star!

Vivat! Centurion Daire!

I had to leave the event before this announcement came, much to my regret.
If anyone has photos of this moment, I would dearly love to see them. Thanks and again, congratulations Centurion Daire!

-=Armand=-
Lord Elfsea