[Elfsea] Update (Was Re: Katrina Relief)

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:51:01 PDT 2005

Moira is dropping stuff off at lunchtime with me. Can you call me around 10,
and then meet me at my house around lunch? (She's driving up from
Middleford, and I'll know her approximate arrival time by about 9am, which
will tell me when I can meet you at the house)

Rixende

On 9/8/05, frayduck at comcast.net <frayduck at comcast.net> wrote:

> I have a bunch of stuff I need to get to you. I work a late shift Friday,
> so could get it over to y'all anytime during the day. Let me know when, and
> since it's been so long I'll need directions again.
>  Dux

> > Rix is planning on towing a trailer, so there should be plenty of room
> > for anything.
> > Tomas
> >
> > Stacy E. Dickey wrote:
> >
> > > *Another update...*
> > >
> > > With the size of my car, my family's donations, and items to be
> > > collected today from Daniel, Armand & a personal friend, it looks like
>
> > > space is running out in my car. Thus, I'l take in smaller supplies at
> > > this point... like gas/Home Depot/Walmart cards to provide to
> > > evacuees, toiletriest, or anything compact size.
> > >
> > > Rix may have more room available... otherwise we might benifit from
> > > another vehicle & driver headed to the state border. (?!?)
> > >

> > > Thanks,
> > > Madame ! Colete

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde