[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender & Hafla Banners

Robin Mitchell-Mabry smabry at flash.net
Mon Sep 19 12:20:46 PDT 2005

We have 10 triple ex-T-shirts. How many do you want?  We have 11 double
ex-T-shirts, and a whole bunch of ex-adults.

They make lovely chair covers.  If you have a sewing machine or a serger.
:-)

YIS,
H.Ly. Robin

Robin Mitchell
Sometimes God calms the storm
and sometimes he allows the storm to rage and calms his child.