[Elfsea] OK, boys and girls

Sandra Gutridge siobhanon at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 20 13:42:08 PDT 2005

Granted, there have been a lot of storms go through Canton, but if you are
saying that the eye wall would make it that far inland, that is extremely
unlikely. Living on the Gulf coast most of my life, Katrina was the only
hurricane I have ever seen that had an intact eye wall after it made
landfall. If you need to day trip, please do so. I will be there all
weekend, with my wellie boots under my bed just in case. But I really don't
expect bad weather.
Siobhan