[Elfsea] From the upturned barrel

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Sep 21 14:53:47 PDT 2005

I did, but there have been changes galore in the running of our beloved
baronial Lands and the Baron's Scribe of Ethereal Things (no, not you, but
another who has seemingly faded into paleness) removed them and they have
never been re-instated.  I am just petitioning for their return, so the
wonderful populace of this most excellent and glorious and bountiful barony
can reap the rewards of knowing what those in lofty status above my poor
downtrodden head are up to.

Ceatta
(the original Welsh Wabble)