[Elfsea] From the upturned barrel

Spence Mabry SMABRY at flash.net
Wed Sep 21 06:17:27 PDT 2005

Once, long ago, in a Barony close to my heart, there
was a place to go to find what went on at meetings
(Moot and Business) from the website, open to all
(because we had nothing to hide and we discussed all
these things in an open forum).  Now, when I find I
can't necessarily attend all the meetings I would
like to in order to fully participate in the Barony
(because of various mundane responsibilities), I find
there is nothing available to bring me up to speed on
what has been discussed at the various meetings.

I therefore would like to petition Their Most
Excellent, Benevolent and Exalted Excellencies to
once again post for all their charges the notes from
these common meetings.

Ceatta
(And I promise to stay off the barrel for at least
another hour or so...)