[Elfsea] Another Option

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Wed Sep 21 11:52:55 PDT 2005

Since Rixende has already announced a party, I thought I would offer
this up as well.

www.fencon.org <http://www.fencon.org>

This is where I was going this weekend anyway.  I got my membership last
year, and only in the last few weeks realized it was up against Elfsea
Defender.  It's a pretty straightforward science fiction and fantasy
literary con - lots of writers and artists - but they established their
niche last year as a great filk convention as well.  So if you like sf
or fantasy, or like to sing or listen to silly songs, come on out.

Alaric