[Elfsea] Echoing the Thank You

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:54:48 PDT 2005

I concur. I am about to have a houseload of friends & family myself... wish
me sanity as I wish the same to all who are sheltering southern folk...

Genna
(heading to the liquor store to stock up for the storm ;)

Everyone is aware that Rita is on here way. My mom lives in southwest
Houston. She is evacuating and will be staying with me. I would like to
thank their excellencies Armand and Ameline, our seneschal Rixende, and
our stewards Fearghus and Aislyn for canceling Defender. Your
forethought and caring has not only saved people and property but also
allowed the people of Elfsea to open their homes to others who will need
a place to stay during this time.

>From the bottom of my heart.

Thank you.

Richard Fairbourne