[Elfsea] Serenity FRIDAY NIGHT - "Here's how it is."

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Fri Sep 30 06:09:49 PDT 2005

"Serenity" - Friday Night - UA Eastchase - 7:30

The UA Eastchase is off I-30 on Eastchase, on the south side of the
shopping center - we have been there several times before, and it's
reasonably easy for everyone in Fort Worth and Arlington to get to.
Showtime is 7:30, I'll be there around 7ish, and we can adjourn to the
No Frills Grill around the corner afterwards.

"Is there an understanding between us?"

Alaric (and the Jayne Hats are $20 each)