[Elfsea] Heron Bay

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Apr 4 08:51:32 PDT 2006

There was a fire several years ago, and it's gone through a couple of
hands since then, but it's still there.  It's currently surrounded by a
fence, but the main house looked intact and all of the outbuildings are
still there.  There have been the occasional rumors that it is to be
restored.  If you search using "castle on heron bay" there are several
sites out there with pictures.

SOME BACKGROUND - Those who have been around long enough will remember
that in the early 80's elfsea had a couple of events on the castle
grounds.  One of my favorite memories is being able to see Lake Worth
from the side yard, and the small longship (I think they called it
"Cricket") under full sail...

Alaric

  _____