[Elfsea] New Minister of Children Needed

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 19:28:06 PDT 2006

Greetings Elfsea from your Minister of Children, Master Philip White.

I have come to the end of my term and I am looking for applicants to replace
me.  You should apply directly to the Kingdom Minister of Children and
carbon copy the Baron and Baroness, the Seneschal, and me. If I do not have
a replacement the office will close and work on an event-by-event basis with
help from one of the Ministers of Children at Large.  You are welcome to
talk to me to learn more about the responsibilities of the office.

Your Servant to Command,
~p.w.