[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] April Populace - April 28th

Lisa Duke hlarabella at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 7 21:45:58 PDT 2006

Forwarded from the Steppes List...
  I feel we should say thank you to the vicar and vicaress of the Steppes for this very public show of support

Michael & Crystal Lemming <portofun at ticnet.com> wrote:
  Populace is the fourth Friday of the month except when that Friday falls
right before business meeting. That would be the case for the April.
However, the 21st is the Friday of Elfsea Springfaire. This year
Springfaire is being held at Lake Hawkins (the site Rosenfeld uses). This
is a local event and especially since Elfea Defender flooded out, we feel it
is important that we as a group fully attend Springfaire. Therefore
populace will be held on April 28th.

In Service,

Conal & Miguel