[Elfsea] My birthday.

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 04:35:21 PDT 2006

I can see it now... you have a very colorfully iced b-day cake straped onto
the back of your bike... some guy keeps being a jerk and getting right next
to your rear fender....  suddenly (not YOUR fault at all) the straps holding
the cake come loose..... SPLUSH!!!!!!   Ah, the poor deer had to pull over
and clean his windshild.....  Sure wish you could pull over and assist him
Crandal....  nah, not really!

Hope you have a great job anniversary!!!!!
Ren