[Elfsea] Demo 4/29 Glaslyn

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 20:10:59 PDT 2006

On Saturday, April 29th, we have been invited to attend the Dad n Kids
Playday again this year.   It will be at Chisolm Trail Elementary from 8-12.
  I will try to be there around 7:30 to start setting up.

-I will be bringing my tent and Colleen said they would also bring their
pavillion.  We can put A&S displays inside the tents.  We are planning to
have an illumination that the kids can paint and take home.

-The list field will be set up for the fighters to give a display of their
prowess.   Last year we had only heavy, but if light fighters want to join
us, we will gladly make a place for you.

Please consider coming and adding to our fun.  There were many positive
comments about our debut at last year's playday and we would like to build
on that.

Thanks, Micola.

Directions to the school:  Take I35 north of Denton to Sanger, Exit #478 (FM
455).  Go west approx 1/2 mile to Chisolm Trail Elementary.  Park behind the
school.