[Elfsea] A&S Teachers needed

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 11:05:36 PDT 2006

Hello All,

   I am putting out a call for teachers!  A&S includes
many things, tactile arts and the intangible ones.
Fiber arts or Bard craft!  Bone carving or Dancing.
   If you have an idea for a class to Teach, please
share it with me.  If you are a first time teacher, I
will help you develop the class and handout.
   Or if you know something you want to Learn, please
share it with me.  I will try to find a teacher with
that skill.
    Some classes need to be taught many times.  If you
taught one a year (or more) ago, and would like to
re-teach it there are new people willing to learn.

The May A&S class is secluded for Tuesday 16, 2006.
We need a teacher for it.  But if you want to
volunteer for June or even October, send me note.
Thank you.

In Service,
 L. Hanna von Dahl
 Deputy MoA&S, Elfsea