[Elfsea] Re: SCA Names and Devices

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Thu Apr 27 20:10:02 PDT 2006

As an update, there will be a semi-limited reference library on hand for
those actually wanting to work on ames, some really pretty heraldic art
books to look through, and forms to play with. And if that's not enough to
wet your whistle, the Star Principal Herald will even be there to talk about
things to consider when you come up with a name.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=108+Ne+Rosamond+St&csz=Burleson%2C+TX+76028-2504&country=us&new=1&name=Alaric%20%20Fiona&qty=