[Elfsea] Fighter Practice

Arias Yanes coltjanes at charter.net
Thu Apr 13 15:19:59 PDT 2006

Greetings one and all.
 I would like to post a question to the Fighters in the Elfsea area.  This Sunday is as you all know Easter and usually a time to be spent with family and friends, but if I have one individual interested in having practice than I shall make arrangements to be at the park early enough to clear an area of easter egg hunting children, and pummelling any large Easter Bunnys  that may  present a threat.
Please let me know by Saturday evening as I will need some time to prepare the proper hare snares.

For love of Rabbit, I mean Chicken, no no no I mean the Dream.

Your Elfsea Knight Marshall

--
Lord Arias Yanes "De la Villa Lobo"