[Elfsea] King of Fooles

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 23 15:47:51 PDT 2006

Those of you attending Springfaire know that His Travesty, Raimond 3.5, has named me his Marionette. Thus I take for myself the title of Elfsea Puppet King.
  All previous KOF Entourage from my previous usurption are reinstated. Chief of Security Whitney will insure compliance. Darius, Our Sillyshal has guaranteed a complete lack of administration. And all my various "Ladies" in Waiting, please present yourselves at Our convenience for inspection. Other duties may be forthcoming.
  Plans are in the works for Our First Fooles Fest and Newcomer's Revel. Please feel free to offer site information, suggestions, etc. For those seeking a more private communication, either use my addy above, or you may use 4fooles.matters () gmail.com.

  Crandall, Puppet King of the Elfsea Fooles

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith