[Elfsea] WATERBEARERS ARE ANGELS IN DISGUISE

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 20:51:36 PDT 2006

I would like to thank, hug, and cyber-kiss-the-feet-of all Waterbearers who
worked so hard on such a hot day to keep us all hydrated and happy. I don't
know about everyone else, but the rapier tourney participants got quite a
workout and were well cared-for by smiling and stern ladies commanding them
"Drink!". Most often I saw the lovely Aislyn, Juliana (Sp?) and Siobhan
circling our field. Those I don't mention by name, know you are equally
valued.

Thank you for your dedication and service,

Lady Genna
Elfsea Rapier Marshal (So Tired... So Very Very Tired)