[Elfsea] A&S day/Newcomer classes day in June--fighting, too!

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 10:07:25 PDT 2006

We also want to have some fighting classes going on in the backyard!

We really want this to be about lots of people coming together to
learn lots of things all across the SCA spectrum.  Experienced
members are encouraged to come and teach, or just hang out visiting
with new members.  Think of it as a slightly structured party.

Please contact us if you would like to teach just about anything that
can be taught in short (30 minute) periods of time.

--Serena