[Elfsea] Easter Sunday- Rapier Practice?

Lisette Blanco-Cerda de Abbott dragynstarre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 16:52:36 PDT 2006

Wow. Easter already? Anywho, we've been horribly absent from fighter
practice lately as life has insisted on yanking me around for a
furious ride of late, but we were planning on going Sunday. Since I
just realized it's Easter, we'll hold off some more.

~Audiard Lisette

On 4/12/06, Genna <gennac at gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> Just wanted to take a quick poll and see if anyone was planning on attending
> practice this Sunday. It is a holiday and I know many families get together
> for lunch/dinner/egg hunts/etc....
>
> If no one is going to be there, I will cancel (as I have family too who
> would like to get together ).
>
> "Thanks Easter Bunny! Bock Bock!"
>
> Genna
> Rapier Marshallette

"Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation.
Be notorious." ~Rumi