[Elfsea] Big Wednesday practice happennings

Craig Carter slotshot at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 25 07:38:43 PDT 2006

The only way you may know is to show up with your mangy armor and swing a stick.

  TheMostestTruestDrake

Valentyn Drake <DonValentyn at jeffturnerfiction.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Does that mean you’re actually showing up too?

  TheOneTrueDrake