[Elfsea] Party at Elfsea Springfaire - Let's have FUN!!!

Stefen & Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 7 17:36:09 PDT 2006

You, yes you, are invited to a party at Elfsea Springfaire.

Where - on or close to the list field.
When - after court, Saturday night

Come have some stir fry, aka Mongolian BBQ, made to order and served over noodles or grab some grub from the big wok if you don't want to wait.  We will cook until we run out of food.

Bring your mug and your tasting cup!  We will have a nice batch of Thunder Punch to quench your thirst and some other libations to ease what few cares you have left after a day of fun, fighting and fierce competition for Elfsea's Artisan and Bard.  If you care to share your grog, bring it along!

And of course, every party needs a theme, right?  So this a "Pirateer" party - wear your craziest and coolest pirate/privateer garb out that night and have some fun!  Prizes for the best dressed pirateers.

We are only posting this to the Elfsea list, but everyone is invited so bring your friends.  The more the merrier!

See you all at Springfaire!
Rising Thunder and Friends