[Elfsea] we are home

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Sun Apr 23 14:55:40 PDT 2006

 To all of Elfsea, Armand and Ameline send their greetings,

     Our hearts are full with the joy of friends and the kindness that
is Ansteorra as a whole. From loading the trailer Thursday night, all
the way to this morning loading the trailer once again, we saw people
working hard and having fun. Elfsea has once again thrown a party
together with happy faces and fun times for all of Ansteorra. There were
things to do for all ages. Archers shot, rapiers parried, nobles fought
peasants, many chosen nobles circled, and children and adults played and
worked for the bead quest.  Richard de Laufyson and Duchess Willow Clan
Caldal  made the day with the gaming pavilion.

    Vivat Darius and Rosalia for the vision and can do attitude. Druinne
and Daire thank you for the food, drink, and friendship. Countess Alison
and Countess Octavia your work on the lists were a God send. Our foolish
Nocounts and Ducks helped to reinstate Raimond deMora as King of Fools.
Our past artists chose Fridhur Haralds as our newest Artisan of Elfsea,
and Elfsea's newest title bard is Maggie Mac Phaerson. At the end of
court Rixende de Rouen was added to the Order of the Azure Keystones,
and after court friends gathered to toast the day and revel till late in
the night.

         Elfsea you have our heart

 Thank you all for so much work and fun,

Armand and Ameline