[Elfsea] Thank you Elfsea and ISO Mistress Stella

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 11:40:37 PDT 2006

Greetings all!

  Elfsea, thank you so much for such a fun event!  I brought a couple of newcomers to the SCA with me and they had a great time.  Thank you so much for the folks who warmly welcomed them and engaged them in conversation.

  Also, looking for Mistress Stella.  Could you please contact me when you get a moment?

  Thanks again!
  Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
  214-284-8855