[Elfsea] Sad news

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Apr 3 08:45:16 PDT 2006

Godspeed, Tandi

I never knew her, but the loss of an SCA 'relative' leaves a hole in the
fabric of our game.  For her sake, tossing those girls into the prayer bowl.
May they find the guidance and support they need, now and for the rest of
their lives.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com <http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross