[Elfsea] elfsea.net question

Tim Rayburn trayburn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 07:21:15 PDT 2006

This is incorrect.  The domain elfsea.net has been migrated to the control
of the Barony, specifically the Virtual Scribe of Elfsea which is currently
Soon-To-Be-Master Caelin (grats btw).

This transition occured approximately a month ago and was done to ensure
that the Barony would have control of this domain which is so important to
your communications.  The Barony now controls the hosting environment which
this domain is run on, and will in the future also have the domain in their
name with the domain registrar though this is still being worked out.

Ld. Timothy of Glastinbury
mka Tim Rayburn

On 4/10/06, Lisa Duke <hlarabella at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I believe it is Timothy of Glastonbury
>
> *pcrandal at sbcglobal.net* wrote:
>
> who is the sys admin for mail.elfsea.net?
>
> "In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one
> should
> afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
> contentedly, even happily wrong."
> Elfsea mailing list
> Elfsea at ansteorra.org

Tim Rayburn