[Elfsea] Looking for Applications for Elfsea MoC

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 12:33:11 PDT 2006

Greetings All from you Minister of Children, Master Philip White.

My term has come to an end in this position and I am making a final post for
a replacement.  I have been very happy to hear so much interest in the
position and I am sure that the Barony will welcome my replacement with open
arms. I can only imagine that they will give you at least as much support as
they have given me.

Acting as the Minister of Children is you chance to be receptive to our
youth. The position is an important aspect of living the dream in the
Society for Creative Anachronism and children need the support of the
populace to meet the challenges of learning the game.

I ask that you finalize your application for office by May 31. The
application can be found on the Kingdom website – include your
qualifications and plans for the office.  You will need to send both the
application along with your proof of membership and copy of your driver’s
license to the Kingdom Minister of Children. Courtesy copies should be sent
to the Baron and Baroness, Seneschal, and me. My replacement will be decided
by the June business meeting. You will take over the office in July at
King’s Roundtable when the new roster of officers in formed.

I look forward to hearing from you.  Please feel free to ask me any
questions about the office of the application process.

Your Servant to Command,
~p.w.